Saturday 7 May 2011

MIA

Hi Lovelies,

I just wanted to write a quick post to apologise for being MIA this week. I haven't blogged since Monday and I feel terrible. Unfortunately there are some things going on in my personal life that I need to worry about at the minute so the old bloggy is taking a back seat for a bit. I will try to blog as much as I can though cos I do miss it.

So while I am on I am just gonna show you a couple of little bits I picked up lately. I had to pop into town this evening after work for something and really needed some cheering up, but am still conscious of my ban even though it is the least of my worries at the moment, so I contained myself but I did get two absolute bargains. These bags were originally €8.00 each in Primark/Pennys but I got them for €2.00 each and the best part is I had been eying up one of them for a while. I don't actually posses a tan bag so I said to hell with it at that price get em both.


Sorry about the horrible picture I am considering maybe a new camera soon - actually can I get a bit of feedback on my pics? are they ok or could I do with a better camera? unfortunately the lighting in my house is bloody awful.

Anyway last night I was getting petrol and had seen on Leannes blog before I had left the house about the freebie Nails Inc Polish in InStyle magazine so I picked one up. They only had 4 mags left, 3 had the green (electric teal) and the other had the fawn colour so i got a green one and it is really good stuff so shiny and I didn't even bother with a top coat.



So there you are a few little bargain pick me ups. I am just in bed now and watching the new Harry Potter film again and fingers crossed normal blogging will resume shortly

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment