Sunday 8 May 2011

My Week in Make Up

Hey gorgeous ladies,

So the last few weeks I have been doing 'My Week in Lipstick' posts but as I can finally confess I am in love with lipsticks - slightly verging on obsessed - I have decided to start doing my week in make up posts.

I thought of this after posting last Sundays week in lipsticks so have started putting all of the products I used every day into a box so that I would know what I have used by the end of the week. I am also trying to use different products every day so as to share the loooove ;)

So I'm just gonna post pictures of what I used over the week and then if you would like a review on any of the products please feel free to let me know :)

So here are all the goodies I used this week - Enjoy xx


An Overview of all products used


Far right


Centre


Far left

I thought this was a good way of showing you what I use and then if anybody would like any reviews if you were thinking of getting similar products I could do a review for you.

Hope you enjoy

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment