Saturday 16 April 2011

17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer

Hellloooo there Ladies

I am on a roll today, 3rd post of the day :) This is gonna be a quick review of a newish product I have been trying for about 2 weeks now. I took up the offer on 17 in boots (3 for 2) and decided to get a few things that I hadn't really seen reviewed before and this was one of them.



So like I said I have been using this for 2 weeks now. Before this I had been using Smashbox and ELF primers but had run out of my ELF primer recently so this was also a replacement.

What the bottle says: Prolongs foundation wear and minimised pores.

What I think: First off I like the packaging of this primer. The two primers I had used both had pumps and it was kind of hard to control how much comes out but with this handy squeezy tube it is so much handier to get just the right amount out.

On first inspection the consistency and quality look just as good as my Smashbox primer and better than the ELF one I had been using daily.

Putting it on my face it feels exactly the same as my Smashbox same smooth application and it leaves my skin feeling exactly the same way the Smashbox one does too.

I can't say much about minimising pores because to be honest I never really paid much attention but it definitely does make your foundation last longer. There were one or two days during the 2 weeks that I had forgotten to put it on and you could totally tell by the end of my work day. This primer keeps my foundation looking fresh from about 7.30 in the morning until about 6 in the evening with is good going.

The price for this was I think €7.99 (I have lost the receipt sorry) for 0.5 fluid oz but if you get it in a 3 for 2 it is a total bargain. I actually like this that much I am half thinking of trying out the matching foundation.

So if you are looking to try a primer or are simply looking for a daily one so as not to be using an expensive one every day I totally recommend this.

Hope you enjoy & thanks for popping in for a look

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment