Sunday 17 April 2011

Sunday ramble

Hello Lovelies,

I am just having a ramble today about something I have tried the last few days and found really really good. Normally I apply my foundation with my fingers as I think it is easier to blend etc. I had tried foundation brushes and stippling brushes but always reverted back to the tools god gave me :)

I was watching a YouTube video about applying MAC face and body foundation the other evening and the lovely girl doing the tutorial was using ELFs studio powder brush to apply her foundation. So yesterday I thought I would give it a go and see how it went. I used my MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation first to see how it went and it gave a really nice finish to my foundation and blended it in really really well.

So in case it was a fluke I used it today with my Rimmel 25 hour foundation and although I may have had to apply a teeny bit more foundation than normal it again did a brilliant job at blending and coverage.

So give it a go. Here are the brushes I have tried so far and the ELF Studio Powder brush for €4.00 it's worth popping on your next ELF order. And another great point is, no matter how often I clean my stipple brushes they are always left a bit discoloured where I don't think I will have this problem with the Powder Brush.




XX

Link to video that gave me the idea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZNZk4YOqpA

No comments:

Post a Comment