Thursday 28 April 2011

ELF Studio Golden Bronzer

Hey Lovelies

Today is day 4 of my ELF dedication week. I will be reviewing my Golden Bronzer in this post.



I had originally ordered the Cool Bronzer as I assumed that it would be for cooler skintones but unfortunately it was very dark and too dark for my milk bottle skin so I decided to give the Golden one a whirl as I had heard so many good things about it from YouTube videos.

As you can see the bronzer is broken up in to 4 sections which can be used on their own or swirled together and used as one shade. I use this bronzer by swirling it all together because I think this gives it a much better shade.

I use this mostly as a highlight swirled around my cheekbones and temples and sometimes down the mid section of my face/nose. It gives such a lovely dewy glow to the skin when I use it this way. There is a fair bit of shimmer in this so if you are not into shimmer I would suggest getting the cool bronzer as it has no shimmer and you could use the lighter sections.

I have also noticed that there is a section of this bronzer that is practically identical to a MAC pressed iridescent powder in Belightful but I actually think the ELF version is nicer as the glitter is much more discrete than the MAC powder.




Hope you are enjoying my little series. Tomorrow, the final day :( ,will be about ELF brushes

Thanks for reading

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment