Friday 1 April 2011

Spending Ban

So today was my first day of my spending ban. It is only running until 26th April because I have a weeks holiday's then so it would be impossible for me to have a week off and not spend but if it doesn't go too bad until then I might take it back up after that.

I was very good, I usually head down to the shops after work on Fridays because I finish at 4 (pity it's not 4 every day) but I resisted today. I came home and had a sneaky nap and then the Boy got us a chinese and we watched Sopranos on Sky +.

I do have to go to town tomorrow to get the Boy his present for his mum for Mothers Day but won't spend a penny on myself.

I am doing this after being inspired by Charli who I am in awe of for keeping to it. I really hope I can keep it up. I am also following her rules and she has kindly allowed me to link them here. Also take a look at her blog she has some great FOTD and reviews and also good updates on how she is doing on her ban.

Wish me luck

XX

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong honey! I did a spending ban last month - so hard but totally worth it when I looked at this month's bank statement!! Good luck X

    ReplyDelete