Monday 28 March 2011

Kreative Blogger Award

Hi there Ladies,

A big thank you to charli-dot-dot-dot http://charli-dot-dot-dot.blogspot.com/ who awarded me with the Kreative Blogger Award





And here are 10 little things you may not know about me

    My name is Rachel
    I have 5 and ½ tattoos
    I am extremely clumsy and am always falling down
    I love all animals but my lease fav is spiders but I feel bad because they get a bad rep.
    I live with my hubby to be - the bestest boy in the world we are together 8 years and engaged 3 years (we’re pretty laid back)
    I drive a Citroen C4 by Loeb - sportaaaaaay
    I don’t want to grow up
    I love wearing glasses
    I am 5’ 10” tall
    I miss my Daddy every day

The rules of this award are
You must Link 10 blogs
Tell these bloggers about the award
Write 10 facts about yourself
Hope you enjoy these blogs, thanks again for the award and congrats to all the Ladies I have passed it on to
xx

1 comment: