Sunday 27 March 2011

Purtylilpieces

Hey ladies,
I have always ha a love for jewellery from way back when I was a teeny bopper I was always having a nosey in mu mum's jewellery box. I love all kinds of jewellery from classic pieces and dress pieces to trend pieces I love it all. I rarely come home from shopping without some form of jewellery.

So I have often dreamt of owning my own little jewellers selling different little pieces that people could afford. Unfortunately this was not meant to be.

So my other half recently encouraged me to try a bit of online sales and maybe eventually have a little website to sell through. I have just ordered my first batch of stock and will be selling it on http://purtylilpieces.blogspot.com/

I hope u will pop by to have a look some time

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment