Thursday 17 March 2011

Storage Idea

Hey Ladies,

I just wanted to share a little storage idea with you. I have been searching high and low for one of those meshy type letter holders all the YouTube gurus have for holding their palettes and do you think I can find one... No. The only one I found was like €30.00.

So I was in Woodies (a DIY store) yesterday and was just browsing around the housewares section (I was only supposed to be getting a pot plant) and I found a great little thing for holding my palettes. It's actually a toast holder for using at the breakfast table. It cost me all of €2.99 and does the job perfect. My Manly palette is a bit on the fat side to fit in it but all my other little palettes fit just fine. If I do come across my elusive letter holder I probably will buy it out of principle and for my Manly palette but this is just dandy for now.

Please let me know if you have any other clever little storage ideas

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment