Tuesday 8 March 2011

My First Blog Sale :-) - Now in Aid of Japan with MakeYuUp

Hey Ladies I have decided to do my very first Blog Sale and while it was up I found MakeYuUp's blog post about her Blog Sale for Japan so I offered to include my blog sale with hers.

Here's the Link to Yu's Sale http://makeyuup.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-sale-make-up-jewelry-clothing.html

 
Now I am not a High End girl so a lot of these things are very affordable. A lot of them were bought online and the swatches didn't show true colours. All prices include shipping. Just leave a comment with your Paypal details.

So here you go.....

Urban Decay Sparkle Sweet Body Balm in Pina Colada, Lip Gunk in Cherry and Biker and Mini 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Bourbon Brown


All have been swatched but never used. Lip gunks and Pencil €4.50 Each
Biker SOLD
24/7 SOLD
Chery SOLD


This has been used once but the smell wasn't for me. I won't be including the sponge as I used it for application this will be €6.50


NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Sable (Thought I bought black) has never been used €3.50
NYC Lip Stick in Rose Gold €3.00 
Sable SOLD




NYX eyeshadow base in Skin Tone has been used 2/3 times but suits as a more neutral base so not really for me €6.00.
NYX eyeshadow in Rust, swatched not worn €5.00.
NYX Lip Glosses, swatched not worn, in Golden Red and Apricot €3.50 Each.


Natural Collection Eyeshadows, all swatched but not worn. Single Shadows in Lilac Shimmer, Spring Green and Moonshine (Worn Once) and duo in Mint Ivy (Worn 2/3 times) in €2.50 each


Amuse Eyeshadow Palette swatched 2/3 colours but used none. €3.00


Elf Mineral Foundation in Light only used once 95% full €4.00


Victoria Jackson Bronzer Shimmer Powder Brush only swatched €7.00


Rimmel Metalic Stars Roll on Eyeshadow in Gold Star and Glam Slam (Both used 1 or 2 times) €4.50 Each
Gold Star Sold


17 Ultimate Volume Lip Gloss not sure of shade only worn once €2.50.
No. 7 High Shine Gloss not sure of shade never worn €7.50.
No. 7 Extreme Length Mascara in Iridescent Saphire not worn 4.5ml (small bottle) €6.50.
No. 7 Amazing Eyes Pencil in Brown Swatched Small size €3.50

Essence quad in Aqua Flash €4.50
Essence lipstick in Sparkling Miracle €3.50



Active Trio Eyeshadow  €2.50


So the dillio with this is that I am100% sure it is a big fat fake. It is a lovely golden yellow but I won't get the use out of it. There is a tiny crack in the container and I have never used it. €4.00

No comments:

Post a Comment