Sunday 6 March 2011

Collective Haul

 Hey all
So over the last few weeks I have done some small purchases that I just didn’t get around to blogging about so here is a little collective haul for you.


Barry M Dazzle Dust 39 and Fine Glitter Dust22: I got these in a deal from Boots it was 2 for €11.00 where I think they are regularly about €6.99 I got them for €5.50 each and the best part was I had €13.00 on my Boots Advantage card so they were FREEEEEEE. I have tried using these and hated them at first but I think I am getting the hang of them now… actually wore them together today. If you want a better review pls let me know.


ELF 32 Pc Palette in Every Day Brights €10.00, Nail Polish in Desert Haze €1.70, Due Eyeshadow Cream in Sugar Cookie €1.70, Lucious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade €1.70, Natural Radiance Blusher in Flushed €1.70, Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 in Watermellon €1.70, Theraputice Condition Lip Balm in Blackberry Creme €1.70. I got all of this when it was 20% off so saved a nice bit and the real big plus is my better half got me these as a lickle pressie. Haven’t played with these yet as only got them yesterday.


GOSH Polish in Holographic & Metallic Blue and a GOSH effects eyeshadow in Bluebell: Again I had to get these because they were on offer in a little chemist beside work. Regular price on the Nail Polish is €8.90 but I got one for 50% off at €4.45 and the other, even though it had the same deal on cost me €6.50 – bummer only realised when I got home. The shadow again was €8.90 and I got it for half off. I have Holographic already but I have a feeling I will use a bottle of it during Summer and this was the last one at 50% off so I snapped it up. Wore the Metallic Blue as my polish of the day today so there are pics of that up too.


Lacura Foundation in 30 Sun: I have been waiting for my local Aldi to get these back in cos for ages they only had 10 Translucent which would be wayyyy to pale for me and finally they got them in this week. I have swatched it and it is too dark for me at the minute. It is also quite sheer, almost like a tinted moisturiser so will be spot on for the summer when I start wearing a bit of false tan and don’t need as much coverage.


Revlon CustomEyes Shadow Palette in Party Pops: I was so lucky to win this from www.afewgoodygumdrops.com and want to say thank again to Betsy for picking me. I will do a full on review on this in a day or two.


NYC Polishes in West Village (Purple/Navy) and Manhattan (Wine) and Liquid Eye Liner in Sable: Got these at 50% off too so each product was only about €1.70 and I love them all. Still getting used to liquid liner but this is a nice brown which I never go for. Regarding West Village please see my new Doup Tab for more info on this – a nice surprise.


Rimmel Lasting Finish 16 hours in 200 Soft Beige, Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hours in Soft Beige, Rimmel Glam’Eyes Trio in 750 Tempting (Compliments Brown Eyes…. woopsie) and Rimmel The Max Volume Flash Mascara in Ultra Black: I purchased the Lasting Finish 16 hours a few weeks ago cos I was looking for a MAC replacement and instantly fell in love. I heard rave reviews from @emilynoel83 or beautybroadcast on YouTube that this was her No. 1 foundation and she was so right. It is amazing. But then I went to Boots and seen there was none on the Rimmel counter and that it was now replaced with the 25 hour version so I grabbed one of those in a 3 for 2 offer. The foundation was €8.95. I had also wanted to try the new Glam’Eyes trios or quads so I got the lovely green trio @ €7.99 (again please see the Doup section) and as my freebie I decided to try a mascara as I have been stocking up on glosses, blushes and lipsticks lately but only have 2 mascaras. So I went for the Max Volume Flash @ €7.99. Only got all these today so much playing to do :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment