Sunday 6 March 2011

Milani Gloss

Hey there,

Just doing a little review on some glosses that I think are really good. They are from Milani which is primarily only available in the US. I got the regular lip gloss and the Glitzy Glamour gloss from eBay and I got the 3D Glitzy Glamour gloss from Cherryculture.com

The regular gloss was €1.45 and the Glitzy Glamour gloss was €2.25 and postage for these was $5.00. The seller I got them off was citychicstyle. The 3D Glitzy Glamour gloss cost $7.00 and then there was the postage from the US (Total postage was about $11 but I got other items with it)


The picture runs Milani regular gloss in Violetta, Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Pretty Lady and 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Fashion Diva.


Here are some swatches

I absolutely love the colour of Violetta. It is amazingly bright and very opaque not a bit sheer. I haven’t worn this yet because it is so bright but in the summer this is gonna be one of my faves…. I can feel it.

Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Pretty Lady is such a delicate colour. It goes on more sheer than Violetta and is more of a pale pink nude. I just want to say I hate pale pink glosses and lipsticks. They do nothing for me because of my skin tone they just look silly I look like I am going round with ice cream on my lips so I never go for a pale pink but I decided to give this a go and because it is quite sheer it doesn’t give me ice cream lips. It gives me a healthy glow to my lips. It is a teeny tiny bit grainy but nothing to wright home about and it does have a bit of a smell to it. It doesn’t bother me I imagine some people would really like it but it might just bother others.

3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Fashion Divais currently my current favourite lip gloss. I love the pink with purple/blue glitters. The funny thing is even though there seems to be more glitters in this it is not as grainy feeling as the Pretty Lady. There again is a smell to this one but I lurve it. It is a pretty sheer pink but def makes a difference to your lips and the glitters add dimension and sheen. This is a staple in my hand bag and I can honestly say I will be re-purchasing it cos I have made a whopper of a dent in it already :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment