Sunday 6 March 2011

MAC Single Eyeshadow in Humid Doup

Hey all

Got my new Rimmel Glam’Eyes Trio today in 750 Tempting, 3 really pretty green shades. But when I got it home I swatched it and thought it looked very familiar. I had a look through my greens and found it was a dead match for MACs single eyeshadow in Humid. It actually swatches a bit darker than the MAC so that’s an even bigger plus. I can’t remember what price my Humid was but the Trio from Rimmel is only €7.99 and you get 2 additional colours.


You can see both here in the packaging and they are soooooo alike


Here are the swatches. The Rimmel one is the slightly more pigmented looking one on the right but both are a lovely forest green with golden undertones.

I have loved Humid for ages but wear it sparingly so it will last but now I can wear the same colour all the time using the Rimmel one.

No comments:

Post a Comment