Tuesday 22 March 2011

China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat

Hello Honeys

Today's review is of China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat. (Sorry the picture is a stock one taken from google. I do have a bottle of it but all the shots I took came out crappy so this is the best I could do this evening)

I have been using this top coat for almost a month now and I have to say I think it is quite good but it is still lacking slightly in some areas. It cost me €6.99 from Sallys Salon Service which is the same price as a regular polish.



What I love: When you apply this on top of any polish the shine factor goes through the roof. It gives such a high glossy finish I have had loads of compliments on my nails since I started using it and the other half has even noticed the difference. It also dries relatively quickly. I have found other top coats don't dry so quick so I end up smudging my nails anyway. This dries quite quickly and I have smudged them once after applying and after a few minutes the little dents off the fabric had kind of moulded back out and the nail was smooth and shiny again so that is a major plus.

What I don't like: It is not really chip resistant. I usually have chips on the second day and once or twice on the end of the first day but as I usually change up my nail polish on a daily basis or at the very least every second day.

I am thinking of getting a China Glaze base coat to see if that will help with the chips so will let you know how that goes.

So in all ladies this is a good top coat with great shine at a reasonable price and I would recommend it if you are on the hunt.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment